Community Consultative Committee
The purpose of a community consultative committee is to provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of the company, the community, the council and other stakeholders on issues directly relating to the project’s operations, environmental performance and community relations, and to keep the community informed on these matters.
The Crudine Ridge Wind Farm Community Consultative Committee was established in February 2013. Members include:
- CWP Renewables representatives
- Alan Heath, Host landowner
- Karen Croake, Host landowner
- Malcolm Healey, Host landowner
- Max Price, Community representative
- Vera Tomlinson, Community representative
- Judy Rowland-Jones, Community representative,
- Owain Rowland-Jones, Community representative
- Esme Martens, Community representative (not Council)
- Alex Karavas, Councillor, Mid-Western Regional Council
- Delegate of Bathurst Regional Council
Chaired by Lisa Andrews.
CCC Minutes are publicly available for download
- Meeting 1 – 12 February 2013
- Meeting 2 – 15 July 2013
- Meeting 3 – 9 December 2013
- Meeting 4 – 29 April 2014
- Meeting 5 – 5 March 2015
- Meeting 6 – 27 May 2016
- Meeting 7 – 4 May 2017
- Meeting 8 – 14 September 2017
Presentation from the 8th CCC meeting
- Meeting 9 – 7 December 2017
Presentation from the 9th CCC meeting
Community Benefits Fund
A Community Benefits Fund has been established in the form of a Voluntary Planning Agreement with both Mid-western Regional Council and Bathurst Regional Council. The project will contribute over $160,000 to these funds each year for every year of operations. The funds will be split between the two councils according to the capacity of the turbines installed within each local government area. The funds will be allocated by Council for use in community projects and initiatives in accordance with their Community Plan.
To enquire about the Crudine Ridge Wind Farm, please fill out the contact form below.
Stay informed by subscribing
Subscribe here to receive updates about the Crudine Ridge Wind Farm